Iro’s Beach House – Beachfront, Titikaveka
Cute. Compact. Beachfront. South Coast
Iro’s Beach House is a compact 2 bedroom house featuring an open plan kitchen and living areas. It has all the amenities and modern features required for a relaxing carefree holiday. The main bedroom and living areas open out onto a covered deck which faces the lagoon. Curl up on the comfortable loungers and take in the wonderful views.
The covered beach-facing deck comes complete with loungers, outdoor furniture and BBQ making this the ideal spot for entertaining, dining and lounging around. You’ll never want to go indoors!! The back deck is perfectly sheltered on windy days – or just that quiet space alone with a book. Kids can run around or kick a ball on the huge lawn (or on the beach).
For your entertainment there is a flat screen TV and DVD. There are fans, ceiling fans and partial screening for your comfort. The kitchen features a cooktop, convection microwave & fridge/freezer. Behind bi-fold doors you have a washing machine and laundry tub.
Ideal for a small family or group of friends.
For a larger group, we have the option to also book Iro’s Beach Villa adjacent to this house.
- Kitchen – fridge / freezer, gas hobs, kitchen linen, microwave, tea and coffee supplied and toaster
- Bedrooms x 2 – 1x queen bed (master bedroom faces lagoon), 2 x single beds, extra bedding available
- Bathroom – bathroom linen, shower, toilet and vanity
- Laundry – Ironing equipment, laundry tub and washing machine
- Outdoors – Absolute beachfront living, BBQ, kayak, off street parking, outdoor furniture including picnic table & outdoor shower
- Features – cell phone coverage, TV, DVD, partially screened, phone (for local landline calls) prepaid – wifi hotspot at the house (credit needs to purchased)
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Roadside fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s SuperStore
Come in and take a look around with us:
- NZ$290.00 per night for two people
Additional adults are NZ$30.00 per person per night
Children 5 to 11 years are NZ$15.00 per person per night
Children 0 to 4 years are NZ$10.00 per person per night.
Maximum 4 people
Minimum length of stay 5 nights. Please enquire if less than 5 nights, we will do our best to accommodate you
The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers
We will book your airport transfer and can offer good deals on Island transport
- Kitchen - fridge / freezer, gas hobbs, kitchen linen, microwave, tea and coffee supplied and toaster
- Bedrooms x 2 - 1x queen bed (master bedroom faces lagoon), 2 x single beds which can be made into 1x double bed, extra bedding available
- Bathroom - bathroom linen, shower, toilet and vanity
- Laundry - Ironing equipment, laundry tub and washing machine
- Outdoors - Absolute beachfront living, BBQ, kayak, off street parking, outdoor furniture including picnic table and outdoor shower
- Features - cell phone coverage, TV, DVD, partially screened, phone (for local landline calls) prepaid - wifi hotspot at the house (credit needs to purchased)
Are your dates not available? Make contact here, or give us a call, we love to talk in person and may have similar properties available for your dates.
To contact Jennie
Phone and text: +64 21 256 1331
We announce our specials on our Facebook page, follow us to be the first to hear about them.
If you like this property, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly. We love to talk in person, feel free to call or text.