Natura Pandanus Villa, absolute beachfront, Titikaveka
Natura Pandanus Villa offers a stylish yet comfortable standard of holiday living. Fabulous indoor/outdoor spaces, amenities & absolute beachfront views make this a relaxing Rarotonga retreat
Fabulous location and house located absolute beachfront on the much-loved beach of Titikaveka, South Coast. Pandanus Villa was recently renovated and new to the short-term market, this is a great addition.
The white coral driveway leads to a private entrance that opens to the views of the lagoon as you walk through the house. Both bedrooms are spacious and offer their own en-suite bathrooms and open to the front patio and garden leading to the beach. The fully equipped kitchen has a dishwasher, oven, cooktop, microwave oven, full-size fridge and servery apron to the dining area.
The lounge and dining areas are separate but part of a modern open plan design offering a superb sense of space. The beach side of the house boasts a large patio area with lounge and additional dining areas as well as a stainless gourmet barbeque to make it a perfect place to relax in the tropical surrounds to the sounds of the waves on the reef. Add to that, off street parking, a walk through robe, two ensuite bathrooms, two large entertaining patios, two separate dining areas, overhead fans, large flat screen TV with DVD and iPod plug-in facility, snorkeling gear, large lush tropical gardens and kayak on request. You will want for nothing!
With 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, both bedrooms have an ensuite, this makes it an ideal retreat for two couples or small group of friends traveling together.
Fabulous indoor/outdoor living and amenities make this a relaxing and easy Rarotonga retreat. With the pleasurable extras, we think you will enjoy from the moment you arrive, happy holidays.
While in a quiet pocket of the coastal fringe it is also close to many excellent restaurants/cafes and bars.
Across the road is the Maire Nui Gardens and The Hidden Spirit Cafe which sits within the grounds of our 7 acre gardens – a great place for brunch and lunch.
- Current rates:
Rate 5 days plus;
All year NZ$345.00 / Night for 2 guests
NZ$25.00 per additional person per night
If a cancellation is made within 30 days of check-in, you'll lose 100% of the total booking price.
A booking service charge of $75 applies to all cancellation refunds.
- Kitchen - Linen, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, gas hobbs, toaster, blender, tea, coffee and sugar
- Bedrooms x 2 - 1 king, ensuite bathroom, 1 queen and 1 double
- Bathroom x 2 - 2x ensuite bathrooms, linen including extra beach towels
- Laundry - washing machine, laundry tub, iron, clothes line
- Outdoors - two large entertaining patios, two seperate dining areas, stainless gourmande barbeque, outdoor furniture, outdoor shower, off street parking, kayak on request
- Facilities - overhead fans, WIFI hotspot (pre paid credit needs to be purchased), cell phone coverage, phone (for local calls landline calls), large flat screen TV with DVD and IPod plug in facility
To contact Jennie
Phone and text: +64 21 256 1331
We announce our specials on our Facebook page, follow us to be the first to hear about them.
If you like this property, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly. We love to talk in person, feel free to call or text.