Are – Kiva, Titikaveka, Rarotonga
Loads of Space, Beautiful Titikaveka Beach – NOW WITH LARGE POOL! Bring the Family!
Directly across the road from the beautiful white sands of Titikaveka Beach on the south side, with a massive fenced front area for kids to run & play, while you relax in one of many seating areas inside or out. This is a large house with absolutely everything you need.
Four large comfortable bedrooms and multiple living areas allow you to spread out and relax in comfort. The brand new, well-equipped kitchen area is waiting for you, but if you prefer to dine out, there is plenty of choice in the surrounding areas. This is what holidaying in Rarotonga is all about, where the only crowd is your crowd, and you enjoy YOUR stay YOUR way, with our help finding activities, restaurants & cafes if you choose to, or just find a space to read and relax. In this house, that’s super easy to do.
“House is stunning and suited our family of 7. Spacious and clean (great cupboard space) and easy to maintain. It had everything we needed for cooking, cleaning, entertainment etc. Fantastic entertainment area and pool….and so close to a beautiful snorkelling area and Church”.
- Kitchen – Fridge/freezer, kitchen linen, microwave, stove & oven, toaster, plunger.
- 4 Bedrooms – 3 kingsize, one with two single beds
- Bathrooms – 2x, 1 full bathroom with shower plus separate shower, toilet & vanity (no ensuite).
- Laundry – ironing equipment, laundry tub and washing machine
- Outdoors – Large covered verandah, BBQ, outdoor furniture, outdoor shower, off-street parking,
- Features – fans in the bedrooms, cell phone coverage, internet – wireless (pre paid credit is required), phone (local landline calls).
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Roadside fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s SuperStore
NZ$450.00 per night for four people.
Additional people NZ$30.00 per person per night
All prices are inclusive of local taxes but exclude airport transfers We can offer you our client rates for on Island transport and book for you.
Check Availability or Book Online
Please note that bookings are NOT final until confirmed by us following your submission. This will not take more than a day or two. We recommend you either put flights on hold, or call us on +64 21 256 1331 if you would prefer a quicker response time!
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us