Stunningly Appointed. Beautiful Gardens. Spectacular Pool!
GT’s Lodge, located minutes away from the main town of Avarua, is a stunningly appointed accommodation. The lodge is nestled amongst 3000m² of palm trees, hibiscus, gardenias and local fruit trees. It offers the guests a feeling of coming home to tranquility and paradise. The perfect place to relax with family and friends or to wind down after a day of taking in all Rarotonga has to offer.
GT’s Lodge offers self-catering accommodation for one group of up to twelve people, in six double rooms of modern, spacious design, hidden in a truly private and tranquil setting. The lodge has 4 bathrooms and 5 toilets. The rooms all have ceiling fans, with five of them also air-conditioned. Each room looks out and has deck access to tropical gardens and the spectacular pool, with ample covered decks to relax on.
GT’s Lodge features large open plan living areas, including a fully equipped designer kitchen with double ovens, dishwasher and microwave. There are two lounges for guests to use – the TV lounge (with a small home theatre system) and the relaxing lounge (no TV) . GT’s Lodge provides a small range of DVDs, books and local information for your pleasure.
There are two dining areas, one inside and the other outside on the large covered decks, which naturally flow out to the gardens and the fantastic swimming pool. A BBQ hut is also available.
The lodge has a security system for the safety and well-being of guests.
- Kitchen – Designer kitchen with double ovens, dishwasher, microwave, fridge/freezer, kitchen linen, crockery and utensils, toaster, blender, coffee plunger
- Bedrooms (6) – all bedrooms have deck access, 3 super kings, 1 king, 1 queen, 2 x king singles, 5 bedrooms have air-conditioning and all have ceiling fans, linen and duvets, reading lamps
- Bathrooms (4.5) – there are 4 bathrooms and 5 toilets, one bathroom has an ensuite, shower, bathroom linen, pool/beach towels, soap for your arrival
- Laundry – laundry tub, washing machine, dryer, clothesline, indoor clothes drying rack, iron/ironing board
- Outdoors – large covered deck, swimming pool, BBQ, outdoor tables and chairs, sun loungers, outdoor shower, oodles of space
- Features – 2 lounges: a TV lounge with a home theatre system and a relaxing lounge, 2 dining areas, swimming pool, screened, safe, ceiling fans, Moana (satellite) wifi hotspot (need to buy a prepaid WiFi card) and phone for local calls, security system
- Supermarket (Super Brown) – open 7 days
- The Coffee House
- The Rarotonga Fishing Club
- Muri Beach and all it has to offer
- Roadside fruit and vegetable stall
- LOVE Cafe – can order via text
- Walking distance to the bus service
- Hiking, walking, climbing trails, horse riding, cultural tours, island nights, restaurants, safari island tours, scuba diving, snorkeling, board riding, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding.
NZ$850.00 per night for up to 8 people
Extra person NZ$100.00 per night.
Max occupancy 12 people.
Minimum stay 5 nights.
Rates are shown in New Zealand dollars and include all taxes
To secure your booking Experience Rarotonga requires a deposit of 30% with the balance of stay due 1 calendar month before your arrival.
We accept Visa & MasterCard.
If a cancellation is made you’ll lose 30% of the total booking price.
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us