Kathy’s House, Titikaveka, Rarotonga
Magnificent Home with POOL! Breathtaking Ocean & Valley Views!
It’s quiet! It’s private! We invite you to watch the videos of the interior to orient yourself!
On the upper level of Kathy’s House is the main bedroom with an ensuite. Open the sliding doors and step out onto the deck, which surrounds the front of the property, to enjoy the coolness of the early morning or a balmy evening and experience the sensuous fragrances that waft in from the tropical gardens.
The main living room has a light, airy feel with polished wooden floors and comfortable settees. An expanse of glass doors, the width of the living room, separates the living room and the extensive deck and folds away to create a huge indoor/outdoor ‘room’ – a fantastic space for entertaining, especially as the deck is complete with outdoor dining furniture and BBQ.
The kitchen off the main living room contains all the modern conveniences of home: microwave, electric oven, gas hob plus a coffee plunger for that early morning caffeine fix, and even a panini maker to whip up a quick snack.
There is also a second, separate toilet on this level.
Situated on the lower level are the 3 other bedrooms, a second bathroom with separate shower and toilet together with a spacious open plan area containing a TV and DVD to allow a domain for the kids or a quiet place for those wishing to relax away from the main living area.
Full laundry facilities, including a dryer, are provided on the ground. All towels and linen are provided for your stay.
- Kitchen – fridge/freezer, kitchen linen, microwave, stove and oven, coffee plunger, rice cooker, toaster, panini machine, blender, dish drawer, water cooler
- Bedroom (4) – 4 x queen size beds & 1 x single, cot available, duvets, extra bedding, fans and screens
- Bathrooms (2) – bathroom linen, beach towels, ensuite x 1 , showers x 2 , toilet x 3 (includes a separate toilet upstairs)
- Laundry – dryer, ironing equipment, laundry tub, washing machine, large indoor drying rack & outdoor clothesline
- Outdoors – swimming pool, BBQ, carport, outdoor furniture and dining table, loungers and basketball hoop, large lawn on lower level, pool can be closed off for toddlers, hammock
- Features – downstairs rumpus room with piano and book library, TV (there is a TV upstairs too), DVD, phone for local landline calls only, small sound system with CD player, wifi hotspot (prepaid card required), guard for stairs for young ones, indoor dining table for 8
- Wigmore’s Superstore
- Vaima Restaurant and Bar
- The Yellow Hibiscus at Palm Grove
- Roadside fruit and vegetable stalls
- Beluga Cafe
Rates: NZ$390.00 per night for up to 4 people
When there are more than 4 people staying, the following incremental amounts per additional person apply:
NZ$30.00 per adult per night
NZ$15.00 per child 4-11 years per night applies thereafter
Children under 4 years NZ$10.00 per child per night
The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers
We can assist and will book your airport transfers and on-island transport
Come with us and take a look around
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us