Tina’s House, Titikaveka, South Coast
Spacious. Stylish. Comfortable
Great value, Tina’s House is set in tranquil surroundings, located just metres from the beautiful South Coast beaches.
About 150m from one of the best swimming and snorkelling beaches in Rarotonga, this large 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is stylish, comfortable and has been completely renovated.
The bedrooms each have king-size beds which can be split into singles. The main bedroom has an ensuite. There are plenty of comfortable sofas to relax on in the spacious living areas. Indoors, the dining table seats eight and the fully equipped kitchen, which includes oven, cooktop, fridge/freezer and microwave, has everything you might need.
All linen and towels (plus beach towels) are provided for your stay. Windows are screened and pedestal fans add to your comfort. Relax and enjoy a night in with your favourite movies on the large 52 inch Flat-screen TV. Feel free to bring your own DVD’s or you can hire them locally. There is a small sound system and an IPOD docking station for those who prefer listening to music.
There is WiFi access too! Credit needs to be purchased.
A large deck, complete with BBQ, loungers and outdoor dining furniture, gives a relaxed outdoor living space, while the children have fun on the trampoline outside on the grass.
Children are welcome.
A stroll away, combine Tina’s Beach House, Maunga Retreat, Rosian’s House and Kayne’s House for spacious, comfortable and economical family and group accommodation. Book all 5 houses for a bigger group, this gives you 14 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a pool. Plenty of space. Contact us to check availability!
- Kitchen – fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, toaster, blender, rice cooker, coffee plunger, tea, coffee and sugar etc
- Bedrooms – 3 large bedrooms each with king size beds (can be split singles if required). The main bedroom with the ensuite also has air conditioning
- Bathroom – one ensuite bathroom and the second bathroom is off the main open plan living area
- Laundry – washing machine, laundry tub, dryer, clothesline, linen supplied including beach towels
- Outdoors – BBQ, outdoor furniture, trampoline, off street parking
- Features – cell phone coverage, DVD, phone for local landline phone calls, satellite TV, wifi hotspot (credit needs to be purchased)
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- The Hub
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Road-side fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s SuperStore
Turn left out of your driveway and you’re only 350m to the Fruits of Rarotonga & Chantal’s Concierge, a small café for smoothies, ice creams, muffins, homemade jams and pickles and across the road to a renowned swimming and snorkelling spot. The South Coast is known for generally deeper water as is Aroa on the South West coast. Turn right out of your driveway and it’s 30m to Charlie’s on the opposite side of the road – cafe & kayak hire. Another 350m further on is Maire Nui Gardens where there is a café open daily for brunches and lunched. More dining options with Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort offering an idyllic setting. Local fruit and produce stalls are dotted along the way.
From the house it is 2kms to Vaimaanga where you will find Wigmore’s Super Store. Open 7-days, this mini-supermarket has most things including liquor (not on a Sunday though), fruit and veges, freshly-made local food and plenty of it on Sundays plus a small selection of organic foods and your usual grocery selection. There is a BSP and ANZ ATM machine, Coco Latte Café open Sunday-Friday, Vaima Restaurant for on-the-beach dining and the Yellow Hibiscus for Friday night Happy Hour and entertainment. It is approximately 3km from Vaimaanga to the South West corner, The Rarotongan and more of the best snorkeling.
- The rate is NZ$245.00 per night for one/two people (7 nights plus)
An additional adult is NZ$30.00 per person per night
Additional children 5-11 years are NZ$15.00 per person per night
Children 0-4 years are at NZ$10.00 per night
The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers
We can assist and will book your airport transfers and on-island transport
WE OFFER DISCOUNTS WHEN BOOKING MORE THAN ONE OF TINA'S 5 HOUSES, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY.
Please note that confirmation is required before booking is final. Select your dates, complete the form and we will contact you as soon as possible.
- Kitchen - fridge/freezer, microwave, oven, toaster, blender, rice cooker, coffee plunger, tea, coffee and sugar etc
- Bedrooms - 3 large bedrooms each with king size beds (can be split singles if required). The main bedroom with the ensuite also has air conditioning
- Bathrooms - one ensuite bathroom and the second bathroom is off the main open plan living area
- Laundry - washing machine, laundry tub, dryer, clothesline, linen supplied including beach towels
- Outdoors - BBQ, outdoor furniture, trampoline, off street parking
- Features - cell phone coverage, DVD, phone for local landline phone calls, satellite TV, wifi hotspot (credit needs to be purchased)
To contact Jennie
Phone and text: +64 21 256 1331
We announce our specials on our Facebook page, follow us to be the first to hear about them.
If you like this property, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly. We love to talk in person, feel free to call or text.