Vai Villas – Two private, spacious villas enjoying a stunning, absolute beachfront location – South Coast
Vai Villas – 2x studios side-by-side, ideal for couples looking for space, privacy, and stunning absolute beachfront location. Book both if you have friends joining you or combine the 3 bedroom house next door for larger groups.
Tasteful interiors with stunning views inside and out.
There’s no need to worry about the availability of lounge chairs or sun umbrellas. A large partly covered deck out over the beach is the perfect place to finish that book you’ve been waiting to dive into.
Snorkelling is carried out in clear blue waters, kayaks are available for that gentle cruise around the lagoon. Rooms are air-conditioned and screened for a good nights sleep on beds which have been described by some as heavenly. Blessed by either rain or sun, Vai Villas have large covered verandahs so you can enjoy every moment.
Your welcome basket includes tropical fruits in season and a sampling of beers produced by “Matutu” a local microbrewery on the island. The fruit basket is replenished regularly.
Perfect for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and other events.
We are 100% locally owned and look forward to being your hosts while you are on Rarotonga.
The Villas are close to:-
Restaurants: Vaima and Yellow Hibiscus Restaurant (2-5 min walk)
Saltwater Café (2 min drive)
Local supermarket (1 min walk)
Local bus stop (1 min walk)
Rarotongan Beach Resort & Spa (5 min ride)
Wigmore’s Waterfall (3 min ride)
- Current rates for 1 March - 31 October are
$265.00/night for 2 guests
3 night minimum
Early check-in (before 6am) and late check-out (after 6pm) is a flat fee of NZ$175.00
Units are serviced every 3 days
NZ$1,600.00 - includes both Villas for 3 nights and use for private function
Please note that if you are a guest at the Villa's there is no cost for the use of the venue for your wedding or event
The above rates include all local taxes but exclude airport transfers
We can offer you good client rates for on-island transport and can book for your arrival
- Kitchen - oven, microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer, tea, coffee and sugar etc
- Bedrooms - 1 king size bed per studio, sofa bed for an extra small person, extra bedding
- Bathroom - fully equipped with vanity, shower and toilet, towels and linen
- Laundry - shared laundry with washing machine, laundry tub, iron, dryer
- Outdoors - BBQ, outdoor furniture, off street parking, kayak, snorkeling gear
- Features - air conditioning, cellphone coverage, TV, CD player, DVD, phone for local landline calls, WiFi (prepaid credit needs to be purchased)
To contact Jennie
Phone and text: +64 21 256 1331
We announce our specials on our Facebook page, follow us to be the first to hear about them.
If you like this property, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly. We love to talk in person, feel free to call or text.