Pacific Palms Luxury Villa, Vaima’anga, Rarotonga
Luxurious to the Core. Intimate. Private. South-side Location with POOL!
Located on the stunning south side of the island, Pacific Palms Luxury Villa was built with the discerning traveller in mind. The villa comprises 3 well-appointed bedrooms and has been very tastefully furnished throughout.
An entertainer’s delight, the villa boasts a large designer kitchen opening up to the lounge with its state of the art entertainment system. Each bedroom is sound-proofed, has air conditioning, a king size bed, TV, walk-in wardrobe, rainfall shower, en-suite and private access from the patio and pool.
This is contemporary luxury living surrounded by tropical palms and gardens with views of the mystic mountains. On arrival, we will meet you with a complimentary chilled beer, wine or juice to start your holiday.
Children are welcome at this property. A playpen, mountain buggy & all baby and small child requirements can be catered for. Please note that the pool is not child-proofed. Please note the bedrooms lock from the inside
Wonderful restaurants can be found in the surrounding area – all are easily walkable.
- Kitchen – fridge/freezer, oven, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, beverage chiller, filtered water
- Bedroom – 3x split king size beds, air-conditioning, walk in wardrobe, TV on wall,
- Bathroom – 3x ensuites, rainfall shower, linen
- Laundry – washing machine, full laundry
- Outdoors – wheelchair access, BBQ, swimming pool (not child-proofed), outdoor furniture, bean bag, loungers, yoga deck
- Features – TV, movies, music – state of the art entertainment system, air conditioning, ceiling fans, wifi hotspot (prepaid credit is required), telephone for local calls only, toilet off living area,
- Wigmore’s Superstore
- Vaima Restaurant and Bar
- The Yellow Hibiscus at Palm Grove
- Roadside fruit and vegetable stalls
- Beluga Cafe
Current rates unless special noted:
The price quoted is for the house, maximum 6 people
NZ$695.00 per night for up to 6 people. The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers
We can assist and will book your airport transfers ($20 per person each way).
Children are welcome, but the pool – like most pools in Rarotonga, is not child-proofed.
This is luxurious accommodation at a fabulous and affordable price.
Staying in Rarotonga doesn’t get much better than this, come and take a look around
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us