Papa Jake’s | Titikaveka | Rarotonga
Spacious Family Living! Top South Coast Location & Pool!
The property now has a pool at the back and is undergoing a few updates. We will have new pics and a video mid-late August 2023. We are excited!
South Side, Titikaveka Beach
Literally minutes from one of the best swimming and snorkelling beaches in Rarotonga, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house is comfortably stylish and very spacious. Great value, Papa Jake’s House is set in tranquil surroundings. Elevated decks front & rear, with a large yard for kids to run around, Aircon is available in the main bedroom only. The location of the property combined with the slight elevation, you should get a reasonable lagoon breeze! Papa Jake’s House is classic spacious, cool, comfortable Rarotonga style – it’s a wonderful space for families, with close proximity to amenities and to the beach. Contact us to check your dates, but be quick, dates are filling fast.
Wi-Fi hotspot. Credit needs to be purchased.
Contact us to check availability!
- Kitchen – fridge / freezer, gas hobs, kitchen linen, microwave, tea and coffee supplied and toaster
- Bedrooms (3) – extra bedding available
- Bathroom – 2x bathrooms both of which are ensuites, bathroom linen, shower, toilet and vanity plus a toilet and shower located off the bag deck
- Laundry – Ironing equipment, laundry tub and washing machine
- Outdoors – BBQ, off street parking and outdoor furniture
- Features – cellphone coverage, TV, phone (for local landline calls) prepaid – wireless Internet (card required)
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- The Hub
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire [almost directly across the road]
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Roadside fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s Superstore
The rate is NZ$390.00 per night for 1-4 people.
An additional person is NZ$35.00 per person per night, maximum 6 people.
The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers
We can assist and will book your airport transfers and on-island transport
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us