Rosian’s House, Titikaveka, South Coast
Excellent family holiday living. Great value, with POOL!
Excellent family holiday living and great value! This is a property you will love for your Rarotonga holiday! What are you waiting for?
Rosian’s House, on the south coast in beautiful Titikaveka, is a great option, and we are very excited to be marketing it to you exclusively.
Set in tranquil surroundings, this property boasts a swimming pool, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and a spacious central living area. Large enough for a family of 8 or 2 small groups travelling together, this new property is stylish & comfortable. The bedrooms have king-size beds which can be split into singles.
Indoors, the dining table seats eight and the fully equipped kitchen, which includes stove, fridge/freezer and microwave, provides you with appliances to ensure an easy holiday. Windows are screened and pedestal fans add to your comfort. The flat screen TV is good for those nights in – watch Sky TV or hire a DVD. There’s a small sound system for those who prefer listening to music.
There’s WiFi access too! Credit needs to be purchased.
With a deck leading from the living area to the decking and swimming pool, a BBQ at hand & outdoor dining furniture – what more could you possibly wish for for those hot days & balmy Raro evenings.
Children are welcome.
A stroll away, combine Tina’s Beach House, Maunga Retreat, Rosian’s House and Kayne’s House for spacious, comfortable and economical family and group accommodation. Book all 5 houses for a bigger group, this gives you 14 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a pool. Plenty of space. Contact us to check availability!
- Kitchen – large fridge/freezer, gas hob, oven, microwave, kitchen linen, toaster, coffee plunger, rice cooker, blender
- Bedrooms (4) – 4 x king beds, (beds can be split into single) extra bedding available
- Bathrooms (2) – bathroom linen, shower, toilet and vanity
- Laundry – ironing equipment, laundry tub, washing machine, clothes line
- Outdoors – Pool (not fenced), BBQ, outdoor furniture, outdoor dining table and chairs for 8, off street parking, plenty of grass area
- Features – telephone (for local landline calls), Sky TV, DVD, stereo, screened, wifi (credit needs to be purchased), ceiling fans, large comfy sofas
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- The Hub
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Roadside fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s SuperStore
The rate is NZ$310.00 per night for one/two people (7 nights plus)
An additional adult is NZ$40.00 per person per night
Additional children 2-11 years are NZ$20.00 per person per night
The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers
We will assist and book your airport transfers and on-island transport
Check Availability or Book Online
Please note that bookings are NOT final until confirmed by us following your submission. This will not take more than a day or two. We recommend you either put flights on hold, or call us on +64 21 256 1331 if you would prefer a quicker response time!
M:+64 21 256 1331
F: follow us