Kayne’s House, Titikaveka, Rarotonga
Spacious Family Living. Fabulous POOL!
Literally minutes from the best swimming and snorkeling beaches in Rarotonga, this 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom house is stylish & comfortable. Great value, Kayne’s House is set in tranquil surroundings. The bedrooms have king-size beds which can be split into singles. One bedroom is located upstairs, open plan in a mezzanine type arrangement. Two bedrooms and the bathroom are located downstairs. One of the bedrooms downstairs has an ensuite bathroom.
There are plenty of comfortable sofas to relax on in the spacious living areas. Indoors, the dining table seats eight and the fully equipped kitchen includes stove, fridge/freezer and microwave.. Windows are screened and pedestal fans add to your comfort. The flat screen TV is good for those nights in or for entertaining the family! There is a small sound system for those who prefer listening to music. A deck, BBQ, loungers and outdoor dining furniture give a relaxed outdoor living space, while the grassed area is great for sporting activities.
There’s wifi access too! Credit needs to be purchased.
A stroll away, combine Tina’s Beach House, Maunga Retreat, Rosian’s House and Kayne’s House for spacious, comfortable and economical family and group accommodation. Book all 5 houses for a bigger group, this gives you 14 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a pool. Plenty of space.
Contact us to check availability!
- Kitchen – fridge / freezer, gas hobs, kitchen linen, microwave, tea and coffee supplied and toaster
- Bedrooms (3) – 3 x king beds (beds can be split into single) extra bedding available
- Bathroom – 2x bathrooms, including an ensuite,bathroom linen, shower, toilet and vanity
- Laundry – Ironing equipment, laundry tub and washing machine
- Outdoors – Swimming pool, BBQ, off street parking and outdoor furniture
- Features – Air-con in the living area, cellphone coverage, TV, DVD, CD player with Ipod connection, partially screened, phone (for local landline calls) prepaid – wireless Internet (card required)
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- The Hub
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Roadside fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s SuperStore
The rate is NZ$290.00 per night for one/two people (7 nights plus)
An additional adult is NZ$40.00 per person per night
Additional children 2-11 years are NZ$20.00 per person per night
The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers
We will assist and book your airport transfers and on-island transport
Kayne’s House has air-con in the living area.
Check Availability or Book Online
Please note that bookings are NOT final until confirmed by us following your submission. This will not take more than a day or two. We recommend you either put flights on hold, or call us on +64 21 256 1331 if you would prefer a quicker response time!
Come with us and take a look around
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us