Pacific Breeze Beach House, Tupapa, Rarotonga
Wonderful spacious home! Absolute Beachfront Views with POOL!
Pacific Breeze Beach House has everything needed for a comfortable & relaxing Rarotonga holiday experience. There’s room for all the family and more, when you combine this lovely house with the Pacific Breeze Retreat (sleep up to fourteen comfortably across the two houses, which are on the same property).
Escape the pressures of everyday life with the ocean providing a tranquil backdrop. The Pacific Breeze Beach House is located on the North Coast, close to town.
The lagoon is a little rocky in this area, but definitely swimmable and great for a dip to cool down (reef shoes recommended) – or you can swim in your private pool, which is positioned beachside, for a super-relaxing lounging area sheltered from the sun with a sail. You have a private, sheltered sandy beach space to enjoy directly in front of the large deck – or you can explore the ocean beach and watch the waves crash on the reef!
Both the Beach House and the Retreat have private pools and are designed to be booked either together or separately
Wander along the beach and collect shells or be lulled to sleep by the sound of the waves. The spacious, open plan living area combined with a 6m deck is ideal for entertaining and enjoying the spectacular ocean views. The deck is the perfect place for young children, as it effectively provides fencing for the pool.
Choose Pacific Breeze Beach House to relax, de-stress and unwind. ENJOY!
- Kitchen – kitchen linen, crockery and utensils, microwave, stove & oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, blender, tea and coffee supplied
- Bedrooms x 3 – 3 x queen size beds, 1x extra single bed, portacot, extra linen and duvets
- Bathrooms x 2 – 1x ensuite, bathroom linen, beach towels, shower, vanity, toilet
- Laundry – laundry tub, washing machine and clothesline
- Outdoors – Fabulous 6m covered deck, plunge pool, BBQ, outdoor tables and chairs, sun loungers and outdoor shower
- Features – DVD, TV, wireless internet (need to buy a prepaid WiFi card) and phone for local calls, safe
- Supermarket – open 7 days
- The Coffee House
- The Mooring Fish Cafe
- Muri Beach and all it has to offer
- Roadside fruit and vegetable stall
- LOVE Cafe – can order via text
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants and bus service
- Hiking, walking, climbing trails, horse riding, cultural tours, island nights, restaurants, safari island tours, scuba diving, snorkeling, board riding, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding.
- Just a couple of km to town (Avarua)
Come with us and take a look around
- Beach House Rates:
NZ$280.00 one or two adults
NZ$30.00 per additional child per night (12+ years)
NZ$15.00 per additional child per night (0-11yrs)
Minimum stay 7 nights in busy times
Add Pacific Breeze Retreat from just $200 per night & spread out across the two houses - contact us for details!
Airport transfers are an additional cost and will be arranged by Experience Rarotonga
Check in time: 2pm
Check out time: 10am
- Kitchen - kitchen linen, crockery and utensils, microwave, stove & oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, blender, tea and coffee supplied
- Bedrooms x 3 - 3 x queen size beds, 1x extra single bed, portacot, extra linen and duvets
- Bathrooms x 2 - 1x ensuite, bathroom linen, beach towels, shower, vanity, toilet
- Laundry - laundry tub, washing machine and clothesline
- Outdoors - Fabulous 6m covered deck, plunge pool, BBQ, outdoor tables and chairs, sunloungers and outdoor shower
- Features - DVD, TV, wireless internet (need to buy a prepaid WiFi card) and phone for local calls, safe
To contact Jennie
Phone and text: +64 21 256 1331
We announce our specials on our Facebook page, follow us to be the first to hear about them.
If you like this property, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly. We love to talk in person, feel free to call or text.