Pacific Breeze Retreat, Tupapa, Rarotonga
Spacious. Private. Quiet, with POOL!
Very smart 3-bedroom/2 bathroom house with plunge pool and private beachside setting.
There’s room for all the family and more, when you combine this spacious house with the Pacific Breeze Beach House (sleep up to fourteen comfortably across the two houses, which are on the same property).
Pacific Breeze Retreat has everything needed for a comfortable & relaxing pacific island experience. Escape the pressures of everyday life with the ocean providing a tranquil backdrop.
The Beach Breeze Retreat is located on the North Coast, close to town.
The lagoon is a little rocky in this area, but definitely swimmable and great for a dip to cool down (reef shoes recommended) – or you can swim in your private 4m x 4m pool. Walk the beach, chill out and relax in the private setting, or head into town or to Muri beach to enjoy all Rarotonga has to offer.
Children are welcome
- Kitchen – kitchen linen, crockery and utensils, microwave, stove & oven, fridge/freezer, toaster, blender, loaf of bread, butter, tea and coffee supplied for your arrival, triple filtered water for drinking
- Bedrooms x 3 – 3 x queen size beds, 1x extra single bed, portacot, extra linen and duvets, reading lamps, ceiling fans
- Bathrooms x 2 – 1 bathroom is an ensuite, shower, vanity, toilet, bathroom linen, pool/beach towels, soap for your arrival
- Laundry – laundry tub, washing machine and clothesline, indoor clothes drying rack
- Outdoors – Fabulous 6m covered deck, pool, BBQ, outdoor tables and chairs, sun loungers and outdoor shower
- Features – Large screen TV, Moana (satellite) wifi hotspot (need to buy a prepaid WiFi card) and phone for local calls, Radio/CD player (Bluetooth), safe, gas hot water, fans
- Supermarket – open 7 days
- The Coffee House
- The Mooring Fish Cafe
- Muri Beach and all it has to offer
- Roadside fruit and vegetable stall
- LOVE Cafe – can order via text
- Walking distance to shops, restaurants and bus service
- Hiking, walking, climbing trails, horse riding, cultural tours, island nights, restaurants, safari island tours, scuba diving, snorkeling, board riding, sailing, windsurfing, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding.
Retreat Rates (per night):
NZ$250.00 one or two adults
NZ$40.00 per additional adult per night (12+ years)
NZ$20.00 per additional child per night (0-11yrs)
Minimum stay 7 nights in busy times
Airport transfers are an additional cost and will be arranged by Experience Rarotonga
Check in time: 2pm
Check out time: 10am
We can offer you great rates on island transport
Check Availability or Book Online
Please note that bookings are NOT final until confirmed by us following your submission. This will not take more than a day or two. We recommend you either put flights on hold, or call us on +64 21 256 1331 if you would prefer a quicker response time!
Come in and take a look around!
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us