Anchors Sand – Mataora
Absolute Beachfront. Lagoon at Doorstep. Ideal for Groups
Anchors Sand Mataora is an absolute beachfront, 4-bedroom/2 bathroom house. Located right on Tikioki beach, Titikaveka, it’s ideal for groups. Enjoy fabulous views of the ocean, with fantastic snorkeling, swimming, paddle boarding and kitesurfing. Tikioki is undoubtedly one of the most popular beaches on the island – where the world famous “Fruits of Raro” is located, with some of the best snorkeling on the island.
The house boasts 4 large bedrooms. Upstairs there are 3 bedrooms sharing a large bathroom. Two bedrooms have a queen bed, while the end bedroom has a super-king bed, which can be split. The downstairs bedroom has a large comfy king bed and air-conditioning. An additional toilet is located downstairs.
The downstairs open-plan living/dining areas open out onto a front deck with a daybed and ample seating for 8+ people. The large sliders are designed to make the most of the awesome beach and sea views.
There is a large flat screen TV with local free-to-air TV stations. A hard-drive of movies and a stereo are provided for your entertainment.
The additional outdoor area is equipped with a BBQ and seating for 8. It’s a great place to sit and enjoy a BBQ with wine, beers or a cocktail.There’s also an awesome outdoor shower with hot and cold running water.
Children are welcome on this property.
- Kitchen – fully equipped kitchen includes fridge/freezer, oven, hob, microwave, dishwasher, food processor, toaster.
- Bedrooms – 1 Queen(s), 1 Queen(s), 1 Queen(s), 2 Single(s)
- Bathroom – 2 bathrooms, includes one ensuite and 1 bath
- Laundry – washing machine, iron and ironing board, cleaning equipment
- Outdoor – covered verandah with deck furniture, off-street parking, outdoor shower, kayaks, BBQ, outdoor dining table
- Features – Air conditioning (bedrooms), screened, ceiling fans throughout, telephone for local landline calls, TV/sound system, wifi is available however guests will have to purchase a prepaid voucher to access the internet, first aid kit, fire extinguisher
- LOVE Café coffee cart and the Hub
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Roadside fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s Superstore
From 1 April 2023 | $650.00 per night for 4 guests
Additional guests up to 8 people are at $50.00 per person per night
5 Night minimum
Includes all local taxes but excludes airport transfers
We will book your airport transfers and can offer you good deals on-Island Transport
Infants (under 2 years) are free
Cot available on request ($10 per day includes linen)
All costs are quoted in NZD
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us
Here is feedback from people who have stayed here.
Lisa and Rik
Stayed February 2018
We had amazing family beach holiday for 12 glorious days in paradise. Villa 2 is a wonderfully set up holiday home and was perfect for our family of 5 adults. We spent many hours snorkeling and kayaking in the logoon, made fruit smoothies every morning using the beautiful local fruits and nu coconuts. The markets are a must and a great opportunity to purchase goods directly from the locals. The villa is well set up with snorkelling gear, kayaks, huge beach towels, comfortable beds, fans in every room, insect screens on all opening windows, large kitchen with everything you need to cook great meals, bbq, two decks with two large outdoor dinning tables. The outdoor indoor surrond sound system was awesome and the TV was well used when we needed some down time. The list goes on and on. Mark and Peter were great hosts, they always took the time to text and make sure we were ok. Their response to our questions were always fast and accommodating with a great sense of hurmour. We look forward to coming back for another holiday and if you’re considering this home for your next holiday, look no more, you’ve found your home away from home. Enjoy! Meitaki Ma’ata