Areora Beachfront Escape, Titikaveka
Titikaveka Location. Beachfront. Modern Relaxing
Relax & unwind at Areora Beachfront Escape, located on the sandy banks of Rarotonga’s premier beach in Titikaveka. Slip into the turquoise lagoon for a refreshing dip or have fun swimming, snorkeling, kayaking, paddle-boarding and so much more in this family-friendly lagoon.
This spacious & tastefully decorated 2 bedroom self-contained beachfront home offers a refreshing modern layout and comes equipped with complimentary use of kayaks, paddleboard, entertainment centre, board games, novels and more.
Areora is within walking distance to some fabulous cafes, restaurants and Maire Nui Gardens. Should you be considering working out whilst on holiday, a local gym is located nearby. A 5-minute drive will take you to the supermarket, while 5 minutes the opposite way will take you to Muri and all it has to offer.
One weekly cleaning service is included.
- Kitchen – fridge / freezer, electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher, microwave, kitchen linen, toaster, blender, coffee plunger
- Bedrooms (2) – 1x queen bed, 1x split queen bed
- Bathroom – bathroom linen, shower, toilet and vanity
- Laundry – Ironing equipment, laundry tub and washing machine
- Outdoors – Absolute beachfront living, Gas BBQ, outdoor furniture, sun loungers, hammocks, kayaks, paddle board, trampoline, spa pool, off street parking & outdoor shower
- Features – cell phone coverage, TV/DVD/Blu-ray player, Mini Hi-Fi Stereo with Ipod Dock, ceiling fans, phone (for local landline calls) prepaid – wifi hotspot at the house (credit needs to purchased)
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant
- The Little Polynesian Resort
- Road-side fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s SuperStore
- The Hub shops and The LOVE cafe coffee cart
NZ$300.00 per night for up to four people
Maximum 4 people
Minimum length of stay is 5 nights.
The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers
We will book your airport transfers if required and assist with booking your on-island transport
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us