Maire Nui Beachfront Villa, Titikaveka, Rarotonga
Absolute Beachfront. Quality Accommodation. Beautiful Private Location. Bedroom with Ultimate View!
Absolute luxury, designed in the fashion of a traditional thatched Polynesian pavilion with vaulted ceilings, rich timber floors, and superior fittings. This is the perfect place for singles or couples to take time to relax in private luxury. Discreet and out-of-this-world, the villa is in a stunning private beachfront location.
Located on the southwestern corner of Rarotonga, on arguably Rarotonga’s best beach and close to the beautiful Maire Nui Gardens, Maire Nui Beachfront Villa is hidden behind gently angled coconut trees, on the shores of the turquoise lagoon, Enjoy abundant marine life and corals at your doorstep.
This absolute beachfront villa is unique for its privacy, size, and modern features, offering you and your partner a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to take in all that the South Pacific has to offer.
The open-plan design allows you to enjoy the total space and amenities, while from all angles enjoying what is a most ‘unreal view’ of the beach and lagoon.
The villa offers a luxurious standard of holiday living, including a spacious living area with the latest entertainment facilities, including a large flat screen TV, DVD, iPod docking station and surround-sound music. The centerpiece king size Heavenly Bed looks out to the magnificent aqua blue lagoon and the breaking reef in the distance.
The ensuite tropical bathroom is made for two, and leads to a secluded rear timber deck and an outside under-the-stars pebble bath and shower inside your private bamboo walled courtyard, nestled in a lush, cooling tropical garden.
Boasting a modern kitchen and two separate dining areas, the villa offers options for entertaining as well. On the beach side, you have a very large timber balcony deck containing a gourmet stainless steel BBQ and oven, teak lounges and an outdoor dining setting for four.
Off-street parking, air conditioning and overhead fan, double kayak, snorkeling gear, stand up paddle board, teak beach lounges are all included. Towels & linen services daily, and the luxurious condiments and extras made available throughout your stay will make you want to return – guaranteed! Should you wish, a private massage on the beach or a private chef can be arranged to prepare your gourmet 3-course meal, served in the luxury & comfort of your beautiful villa.
As a guest of Maire Nui Beachfront Villa, you will receive free admission to the Maire Nui Tropical Gardens. Set within 7 acres of lush organic grounds, the gardens are just over the road from the villa.
Take A Quick Look Around The Villa!
- Kitchen – kitchen linen, microwave, stove/oven, tea/coffee supplied. Toaster
- Bedroom – king size bed, lagoon views, extra bedding and linen available
- Bathroom – bathroom linen, beach towels, shower and toilet, under the stars pebble bath and shower
- Laundry – ironing equipment, laundry tub and washing machine
- Outdoors – large timber deck lagoon side, gourmet stainless steel BBQ & oven, teak loungers, hammock, outdoor dining setting for 4, double kayak, snorkeling gear, stand up paddleboard, off street parking
- Features – entertainment facilities including a large flat screen TV, DVD, IPOD docking station and surround sound music, air conditioning, overhead fan, wifi hotspot (credit needs to be purchased to access the internet), phone for local landline calls only
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- The Hub
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Road-side fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s SuperStore
Standard current rates are:
NZ$550.00 per night for one/two people.
The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers.
Personal VIP transfers can be organised at an additional cost of NZ$95.00 one-way for 2 people.
Check in: from 2pm
Check out: 10am
An early check-in and a late check-out are available on request, depending on availability. There is a day rate charge
A deposit of 50% is required to secure a booking
We recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected eventualities.
Check Availability or Book Online
Please note that bookings are NOT final until confirmed by us following your submission. This will not take more than a day or two. We recommend you either put flights on hold, or call us on +64 21 256 1331 if you would prefer a quicker response time!
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us