Stunning. Modern. South Side – Beautiful Sunrises & Sunsets. Pool!
LeoMae Rarotonga is located on a gorgeous estate on the southern side of the island in the village of Titikaveka. Far enough away from the hustle and bustle, yet only a short stroll to two of the most beautiful beaches on Rarotonga. Crystal blue waters, white sandy beaches and breathtaking sunrise and sunset views await. Enjoy the lush tropical surroundings and cool off in the pool.
This modern home with 3 bedrooms, swimming pool and modern facilities are set in peaceful surroundings. The house is fully equipped for those who would like to self-cater, and the village offers restaurants, cafés, a local dairy down the road and Wigmores Superstore.
This is a quality property that suits couples, families, and groups.
- Kitchen – fully equipped designer kitchen , includes fridge/freezer, oven, hob, dishwasher.
- Bedrooms – 3 Bedrooms (2 bedrooms each with a king size bed, 1 bedroom with 2 single beds)
- Bathroom – 2 bathrooms, includes one ensuite
- Laundry – washing machine, dryer, iron and ironing board
- Outdoor – unfenced swimming pool, covered verandah with deck furniture, off-street parking
- Features – Air conditioning (bedrooms), ceiling fans throughout, TV/sound system, wifi is available however guests will have to purchase a prepaid voucher to access the internet, first aid kit, fire extinguisher
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- The Hub
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Road-side fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s SuperStore
2 x adults $370 per night
Additional adult $50 per night
0-11 Years $30 per night
Minimum stay: 5 x nights
Max number of people is 6
All prices are inclusive of local taxes but exclude airport transfers We can offer you our client rates for on-Island transport and book for you
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us
Yeap beautiful home , modern amenities, air conditioning great … very private , tons of room … pool very handy , can’t go wrong .. you’ll love it
Lovely very spacious comfortable house with all the amenities. On the back road a short stroll down to fruits of raro. The house was clean, beds very comfortable. Huge kitchen. The pool was an added bonus. We have no hesitation in recommending this property to others. Was very much like a home away from home and would love to come back again. Thankyou we loved our holiday
CyndiB Oct 2017