Muri Vista Villas, Muri Beach, Rarotonga
Great Value. Great Views. Great for Groups. POOL!
“Eco certified 2020 Mana Tiaki”
3 villas, each with 4 bedrooms & 2 bathrooms, sleeping up to 8 comfortably.
Supreme lagoon and ocean views of Muri Lagoon, taking in the motus (islands) and out to the ocean beyond. Large decks upstairs and down – perfect to take in the breathtaking views.
Fully self-contained, these well-appointed villas are located in a position that offers spectacular 180-degree panoramic sea views, yet are only 600 meters to the bustling Muri centre, with restaurants, night markets, shops, kite surfing, SUP boarding, kayaking, snorkelling and so much more…
Each of the three villas offers the same 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, ceiling fans and air conditioning in the master bedroom. There is a second living area upstairs which can be converted to a fourth bedroom area.
A full kitchen means you can self cater if you are inclined. There are large covered decks upstairs and down (big enough to dine on) to take in the breathtaking views.
A shared trampoline and pool is available. The pool is a 12 x 3m lap pool, 1.5m depth, salt water and perfect to cool off on those hot tropical days!
Group bookings of up to 24 guests and have your own private space in paradise.
- Kitchen – full kitchen features, blender, microwave, fridge/freezer, stove/oven, Nespresso coffee machine, toaster
- Bedroom – ceiling fans, portacot on request at an additional cost, linen & towels, pedestal fans
- Villa 1 – 2 queen beds, 4 single beds
- Villa 2 – 3 queen beds, 2 single beds
- Villa 3 – 2 queen beds, 4 single beds
- Bathrooms (2) – hairdryer, shower, toilet and vanity
- Laundry – washing machine, outdoor clothesline, clothes drying rack
- Outdoors – pool, pool loungers, wrap-around deck, shared trampoline, outdoor furniture, BBQ, kayaks
- Features – each villa has a 180 degree seaview, ceiling fans, screened, safe, TV, Bluray player, hammock, telephone for local landline calls, wifi hotspot (credit needs to be purchased to access the internet), swinging chair, dining setting, lounge area with views.
- In the heart of Muri
- The “buggies” at Muri Beach Club Hotel
- The Hub
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Road-side fruit and produce stalls
Current rates are…
The rate is NZ$300.00 per night for one/two people (7 nights plus)
An additional adult is NZ$50.00 per person per night
The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers
We can assist and will book your airport transfers and on-island transport
We recommend travel insurance to cover unexpected eventualitie
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us
Absolutely fantastic accommodation, amazing views. They thought of everything you need. A home away from home. Scott was very friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.
Here’s what guests are saying about this property.
When asked what they loved most:
“All of it! They’d thought of everything. There was a fresh bread & spreads, milk, washing powder. It was literally our home away from home. We couldn’t have asked for anything more.”
Natania | New Zealand
“There was a lot of room and Scott was very helpful and friendly. Loved the coconut husking, and the sports bikes. And the fact they had a blender and kitchen. Liked being able to do the laundry and the pool was really nice.”
Nadine | United Kingdom
“I liked that fact that the owners were on the property every day and did maintenance around the property. they were extremely helpful and very approachable. They also made it very easy to contact them if you had any concerns or questions.”
Darren | New Zealand
“The location of this place was amazing. The hosts were there daily maintaining the grounds so it’s always in excellent condition”
Tracey | New Zealand