Spacious. Tropical Gardens. Expansive Beach & Lagoon Views.
Anchors Rest is a spacious 5-bedroom home on a half acre of lawn & tropical gardens, with expansive views to the beach & lagoon.
The house opens from the lounge and dining rooms to create a great indoor/outdoor feeling. Enjoy balmy evening BBQs on the veranda, with wine & cocktails, and enjoy awesome sunsets. Ample outdoor furniture and a daybed, as well as pool table/table tennis table for your entertainment.
Enjoy a fully equipped modern kitchen with dishwasher and all mod cons. There are laundry facilities with indoor and outdoor clotheslines. The house has 5 large-sized bedrooms. The main bedroom comes with an en-suite. Great space for families with young children, well off the main road, with a large lawn, and far enough away from the beach for you not to worry. Sleeps 11.
Snorkeling gear, a hammock and kayaks are provided with the property. Within walking distance are local dairies, Aroa Beachside Inn containing the Shipwreck Bar, the Gallery and Cafes. The beach is lovely and provides safe swimming for all the family.
- Kitchen – microwave, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stove/oven, toaster, tea, coffee and sugar etc
- Bedrooms (5) – 2 kings, 1 queen, 3 singles, 1 bunk, cot available on request, extra bedding
- Bathrooms (2) – shower, vanity and toilet and 1x ensuite bathroom off the main bedroom
- Laundry – washing machine, laundry tub, indoor & outdoor clothesline, iron/ironing board
- Outdoors – garage, off-street parking, kayak, outdoor furniture, BBQ
- Features – telephone for landline calls, insect screens, ceiling fans, CD player, DVD, iPod dock, phone for local landline calls, TV, wifi hotspot (credit needs to be purchased), pool table
- Kikau Hut
- Tuoro Restaurant at Black Rock Villas
- Anchorage Restaurant and Bar at Sunset Resort
- Roadside fruit and vegetable stall
- Beluga Cafe
- Pacific Fish and Chip Shop
- Cocoputt & Ale House enjoy mini golf and a great meal.
- Tex Mart – Dairy and Petrol station, open daily Kavera Central, Dairy and Takeaway open daily
- Aroa Beachside Inn with the Shipwreck Bar.
- Great snorkeling about 2km up the road
NZ$650.00 per night for up to 8 people
Additional people are NZ$50.00 per person per night
The house will sleep up to 10 comfortably
There is a portacot available on request
The tariff includes all local taxes but excludes airport transfers. Experience Rarotonga will organise this for you
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us