Stylish One Bedroom Villa With Private Pool
Beautifully presented and centrally located.
It all starts when you walk through the gate, we think you will be truly captivated by the wonderfully manicured gardens and outdoor space – so much thought has been given to the layout and tropical plantings. This is just the beginning.
The property has been fully fenced to ensure you have complete privacy and only adds to the ambience.
This one bedroom retreat is just that, a retreat!
Relax by your lovely pool, read, relax and rest.
Fully self catering kitchen
There is space for two – or come on your own. It’s affordable to stay longer & you’ll have everything you need close to hand! The garden has been carefully manicured to enable a restful space – as has the Villa.
All care has gone into ensuring you are comfortable – you’ll be impressed at how well this Villa has been prepared for guests.
- Sleeps two people (1x split king bed), can be separated for 2x singles
- One separate bedroom
- Open plan living/kitchen area
- Air-con in the living area
- Screens on the windows
- Ceiling fans in the living area and bedroom
- Bathroom with a large walk-in shower
- Microwave, gas hob stovetop, electric oven, fridge/freezer, blender, rice cooker, electric frypan
- Private Pool and outdoor seating
- An outdoor shower
- Gas Barbeque
- Laundry with front loading washing machine and laundry tub, clothesline
- Wi-fi hotspot (additional charge applies & data is excluded)
- The main township of Avarua
- Local cafes & restaurants.
- Punanga Nui market
- Kai and Co.
- The Cross Island Walk entry point
The rate is from NZ$245.00 per night for one or two people including Air-con.
The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers.
Check in is after 2pm (and before 7.30pm)
Check out is before 10am on the day of departure.
Check Availability or Book Online
Please note that bookings are NOT final until confirmed by us following your submission. This will not take more than a day or two. We recommend you either put flights on hold, or call us on +64 21 256 1331 if you would prefer a quicker response time!
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us