Arika Palms, Beachfront Titikaveka
Three Bedroom Luxury Villa On The Beach
Positioned right on the beach in beautiful Titikaveka, a three bedroom holiday villa with all the amenities you need for a relaxing comfortable holiday in Rarotonga.
Your home away from home has super comfortable beds, quality fittings in two bathrooms, and a lovely lounge looking right out on the beach.
You have plenty of space indoors and out. Your deck has loungers & there is watersport equipment for guest use.
Located at one of the best snorkelling spots in Rarotonga, not far from cafes and anything else you’ll need for your stay.
- Sleeps up to six people in three large bedrooms.
- 1x super-king with ensuite, 1x super-king and 2x king singles
- Bedside tables and reading lamps in the two main bedrooms
- Spacious, modern, comfortable house with lagoon views.
- Two bathrooms, one is an ensuite.
- Full kitchen with stove (gas hob and electric oven), microwave, full fridge/freezer, toaster, jug, coffee plunger
- Filtered tap water
- Laundry with washing machine and laundry tub, 2x clothes airers and clothesline
- 1x Kacher steamer
- Gas hot water
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms.
- Large fan in the open plan living area
- Indoor dining for 6
- Outdoor dining for 6
- Private outdoor area, lagoon side, outdoor shower
- Outdoor table and chairs, loungers
- Kayak and 1x SUP
- Off street parking.
- Coming soon and in progress | fencing, hedging, landscaping and screens on the windows…
- Maire Nui Gardens and Café
- Charlie’s Beach Bar and Restaurant
- The Little Polynesian Restaurant and Bar
- Excellent snorkelling spots
- Further on the Spa at Te Manava Villas and The HUB, with restaurants, liquor Store, LOVE Café coffee cart, small supermarket
The rate is NZ$650.00 per night for up to six people.
Check in is from 2pm
Check out is before 10am on the day of departure.
Check Availability or Book Online
Please note that bookings are NOT final until confirmed by us following your submission. This will not take more than a day or two. We recommend you either put flights on hold, or call us on +64 21 256 1331 if you would prefer a quicker response time!
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us