Aroa bungalow is a perfect setting for couples who enjoy peace & quiet in beautiful tropical surroundings and is great value for visitors to the island
Aroa Bungalow is named after Arorangi’s loving Aroa Beach just a three minute walk down the road from the Bungalow.
Located just off the main road up a connecting side road, Aroa Bungalow offers a peaceful & relaxing holiday escape with views of Rarotonga’s interior.
The house itself is unusual for the Cook Islands due to its successful merging of Indonesian and Island design. Up a few steps onto the deck, the elevation adds a nice aspect to the outdoor area, French doors are a nice feature to this bungalow.
The inside has been been simply and tastefully decorated with traditional Tivaivai (embroided quilts with traditional island motifs), cane furnishings & lots of highly finished wood. It has some comforts of home (TV, DVD).
Children 12 years and over welcome.
- The nightly rate is NZ$140.00 for two people
3 night minimum
The owners have requested no children under 12 years
The above tariff does not include transfers and includes servicing once a week.
- Kitchen - fridge/freezer, microwave, cook-top, toaster, tea, coffee and sugar etc
- Bedroom - 1x queen bed, extra bedding
- Bathroom - shower, toilet and vanity
- Laundry - washing machine, laundry tub, clothes line
- Outdoors - outdoor furniture, off street parking
- Facilities - cellphone coverage, Wireless hotspot (prepaid credit is required), phone for local landline calls, TV, DVD
To contact Jennie
Phone and text: +64 21 256 1331
We announce our specials on our Facebook page, follow us to be the first to hear about them.
If you like this property, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly. We love to talk in person, feel free to call or text.