Cook Islands Holiday Villas – Muri Lagoon Villa
Stunning. Absolute Beachfront. Modern. Lagoon & Ocean Views.
Muri Lagoon is a modern, stunning, absolute beachfront villa with 2 double bedrooms, perfect for couples or a small family. Sleeping maximum 4 people, the villa is well equipped and comfortable, offering a superb spot to relax and recharge. The location is just steps away from the white sands of Muri Beach, on the eastern side of the main island of Rarotonga, making it a superb location to watch the sunrise.
A spacious lounge features a comfortable sofa and chairs for relaxing indoors, along with a flat-screen TV (with Sky). The light and airy open-plan dining and kitchen area includes a six-seater dining suite. The kitchen is fully equipped with all modern conveniences. Outdoor living completes the picture with a covered private deck that looks out to the lagoon and ocean beyond.
Wedding ceremonies can be held on site
You will be welcomed on arrival with a tropical fresh fruit platter, juice and water
- Kitchen – Fully equipped self catering kitchen with cappuccino machine, fridge, stove/oven, microwave oven, toaster, kettle and all your cutlery and crockery needs
- Large airy bedrooms with sliding door access, two queen sized beds, all linen provided, fans in each bedroom
- Bathroom – Shower, toilet and vanity, towels are provided including beach towels
- Laundry – Free laundry facilities with washing machine in outside laundry room, ironing equipment, clothesline
- Outdoors – Private verandah with outdoor furniture, large covered deck, direct access onto white sandy Muri Beach, outdoor shower, sun loungers on the deck, BBQ table on grass lawn at the beach, kayaks available, gas BBQ, private parking
- Features – Media & technology, a flat screen TV, cable channels, DVD Player, telephone for local landline calls only, Ipod dock, Wifi hotspot (credit needs to be purchased). Safety deposit box. Solar hot water and power booster ensuring continuous supply
- Walking distance to shop, restaurants and bus service
- Muri Beach and all that this offers
- Water activities; lagoon cruises, sailing, SUP, windsurfing, kitesurfing
- Muri night markets
- Te Vara Nui Village
- Te Ara Museum and Cafe (with gift shop)
- The Hub, with bar, coffee, bakery, grocery store, liquor store
Villa rate is for a maximum of 4 people.
NZ$675.00 per night for up to 4 people (includes air-con)
Minimum booking is for 5 nights.
Check-in is at 12 noon.
Check-out is at 10 am.
Early check-in and late check-out cost is $150 for periods up to 4 hours.
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us
Here are some of the comments made about this property.
“Location was excellent, host’s were super helpful and informative about the island; the villa was just as good as it looked in the pictures on the website. Great spot, we will return to the property.” Steven | NZ
“Beautiful and clean beach access. Free use of kayaks and coral shoes. Nice hibiscus aroma throughout the house. Unmatched views and access to the island/motu of Taakoka.” Randal | NZ
“Our hosts and their staff were so helpful and welcoming! They thought of everything to make our visit a wonderful experience. The villa itself is lovely, very comfortable, and fully-equipped. It is also very quiet, even though the Nautilus Resort is next door (separated by a wall). Plus, the location is terrific — right on a beautiful sandy beach with complimentary snorkeling equipment and kayaks provided. In addition, other water sports are offered by nearby beach concessions. The villa is also very close to several cafes, restaurants, a bakery, a small supermarket, and the Muri Night Market (where food stalls are set up four nights per week).” Dcjd | NZ
“Fantastic home away from home with the most amazing view. Friendly obliging hosts. Location is awesome. Great snorkeling behind Ta’akoka island! Lots to do at Muri if you wish. Or just relax! A top choice & highly recommend ” Gaye | NZ
“Absolutely perfect location. All the privacy you could want with the ease of restaurant next door when we wanted. Could walk to a lot of what we wanted. Paul and Shona were the best as far as hosts.” Rose | USA
“Wonderful hospitable hosts – location just perfect especially with Nautilus next door – everything was on our doorstep . Could not ask for more.” Paula | NZ
“Location was perfect, facilities were great – the villa was so nice and clean and the gardens were very well cared for – we will return.” Wonder | NZ
“AWESOME villa !! It was very clean, modern and has the best part of Muri as your backyard !! Shona and Paul are amazing people and we are very grateful !! Have already recommended this place to all our family and friends !! Thanks again Shona and Paul for the perfect stay in Rarotonga x” Juliana | NZ
“Shona and Paul very hospitable and exceptionally helpful. Pleasure to meet them and enjoyed the stay in beachfront villa . Short walk to shop and restaurants .” Ken | NZ