Lya’s Bungalows – Stylish & affordable – Space and privacy can be enjoyed but entertaining can be shared
On the south side of Rarotonga, you will find 2 brand new studio bungalows tucked in amongst beautifully designed tropical gardens. Travelling on your own, as a couple or friends travelling together, the choice is yours. We have more properties steps way if your group is larger. Space and privacy can be enjoyed but entertaining can be shared.
A covered verandah gives you outdoor relaxation, dining and space to enjoy with your friends or neighbours if you would like. With a view to the mountains and 20 metres from the beach, you could say you have the best of both worlds.
Spacious bedroom and living area, with a modern open kitchen and bathroom at the back of the bungalow. Everything is new with a very well thought out, well-designed interior. Attention to detail is definitely a feature of this property.
The bungalows are 600m along the beach to Sands restaurant, 400m to the Maire Nui Botanical gardens with their cafe open daily and their outdoor grill, 3 nights per week. Fruits of Rarotonga, one of Raro’s best spots for snorkelling (marine reserve) is visible when you hit the main road.
Charlie’s, across the road, has mouth-watering smoothies, milkshakes, burgers & sandwiches and all your beach activity hireage (snorkelling gear, stand up paddle boards & kayaks)
Come and enjoy!
- The current tariff for Lya's Bungalows is NZ$150.00 per night per bungalow for single/double
The above tariff includes all local taxes but excludes airport transfers
There are two bungalows so ideal for two couples travelling together or if you are part of a group, we have a number of properties next door and very close by
We will organise your airport transfers and offer you our client rates for on-island transport if you would like us to.
- Kitchen - fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, tea, coffee plunger, coffee and sugar etc
- Bedroom - queen bed, extra bedding (can be split into 2x singles)
- Bathroom - showerand extra toilet
- Laundry - washing machine (shared with the other bungalow), iron, clothes line
- Outdoors - outdoor furniture, BBQ, outdoor shower, off street parking
- Facilities - stereo, phone (for local landline calls), cell phone coverage, TV, DVD, WiFi (prepaid card is required)
To contact Jennie
Phone and text: +64 21 256 1331
We announce our specials on our Facebook page, follow us to be the first to hear about them.
If you like this property, please fill out the form below and we will get back to you promptly. We love to talk in person, feel free to call or text.