Magic Reef Bungalows
Absolute Beachfront to Oceanview but all with a view. Sunset side. Beautiful pool!
Magic Reef Bungalows is a number of bungalows positioned facing the beautiful west side beach. Each bungalow is beautifully fitted out with a 4 poster super king bed, air-con, fans and insect screens, an outdoor balcony with sun loungers. Each bungalow sleeps 3 people & each has a self-catering kitchen area for guests. There are also plenty of excellent restaurants, cafés and bars in easy walking distance.
Bungalow selection ranges from absolute beachfront to beachfront and ocean view – each offering a beautiful view and positioned only a short stroll from the beach itself. The bungalows are surrounded by beautiful lush tropical gardens, and the large pool has a guest barbeque for guests to use.
The beach itself is a fabulous swimming spot, overlooked by a lovely deck and seating area, with tables & chairs sheltered from the sun or the occasional drop of rain!
Magic Reef Bungalows is an eco certified property. You can hire an electric car or e-bike for your stay and recharge it at their fabulous solar powered charging station in the front of the resort. Eco friendly bath & shower products are available for guest purchase. The team at Magic Reef has done everything possible to reduce their carbon footprint, without reducing guest experience.
Property details (per bungalow)
- Kitchen – self catering kitchen, toaster, electric jug, blender, coffee plunger, cooking utensils
- Bedrooms – studio accommodation with a four-poster super king bed
- Bathroom – private outdoor shower and bath
- Laundry – Ironing equipment
- Outdoors – Swimming Pool, balcony with sun loungers, shared BBQ, hammocks, off street parking, oceanfront deck
- Features – Air-conditioning, fans, fully insect screened, wifi vouchers can be purchased from reception, TV and DVD player, twice weekly yoga class on the oceanside deck, book in with our on-site beauty therapist, snorkelling gear, movies, swap-a-book library, movies, board games and petanque set, Fully electric Nissan Leaf and E-Bikes to hire
- Waterline Restaurant and Bar – walking distance
- Tuoro Restaurant at Black Rock Villas
- Anchorage Restaurant and Bar at Sunset Resort
- On the Beach at Manuia Beach Resort – walking distance
- Roadside fruit and vegetable stalls throughout the western side
- Beluga Café – highly recommend for breakast, brunch and lunch [not open Sundays]
- Pacific Fish and Chip Shop
- Tumutoa Tours – highly recommend
- Little Polynesian Resort – beautiful lagoon side restaurant and bar
Absolute Beachfront from NZ$475.00 per night for two people
Beachfront from NZ$425.00 per night for two people
Ocean View from NZ$375.00 per night for two people
Prices include local taxes.
Prices exclude airport transfers and will be arranged by Experience Rarotonga
Check in time: 2pm Check out time: 10am
Please ask and we will give you a confirmed price for your group
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us