Pacific Breeze Raemaru, Arorangi, Rarotonga
Luxurious. Secluded. Tranquil, with POOL!
Two quality 3 bedroom / 2 bathroom villas each with a pool & spacious outdoor area in a private setting.
Located on the west side of Rarotonga, these lovely 3 bedroom luxury villas are spacious, well appointed with top notch fittings and fully fenced for privacy and security. Approximately 250 metres from the lagoon,
The Villas are fully equipped for self-catering holidays – and have so much more to offer than a standard villa.
Triple filtered water means you have drinking water on tap – and results in fewer plastic bottles. Positive refuse management strategies are super important in the South Pacific. If you choose to cook in the villas, there’s a blender, a toastie maker and a rice cooker available, in addition to the normal kitchen appliances – or simply relax and enjoy the restaurants & shops in the surrounding area.
There’s excellent indoor/outdoor flow, with a deck area and a bbq as a well as a separate private swimming pool for each of the two villas.
Each villa sleeps up to 7 people in three bedrooms – so if you have a larger group, book both villas for a total of 14 people. Raemaru is a semi secluded location and a very relaxing holiday experience.
Families with children are welcome at Raemaru – and at the owner’s other properties – Pacific Breeze Beach House (beachfront, ocean view with pool and gated deck area, a great choice for people with toddlers – sleeps up to 7), or Pacific Breeze Retreat (beachside, 3 bedrooms & pool, sleeps up to 7).
Children are welcome (please be aware the pools are not fenced)
- Kitchen – fridge / freezer, stove/oven, microwave, kitchen linen, toaster, electric jug, rice cooker, blender, coffee plunger, cooking utensils
- Bedrooms (3) – 3 x queen beds, 1 single bed, extra bedding available, side lamps, fans, ceiling fans
- Bathrooms (2) – 1x en-suite and the second bathroom for the 2nd and 3rd bedrooms, bathroom linen, shower, toilet and vanity, bathroom soap, gas hot water
- Laundry – Ironing equipment, laundry tub, washing machine with hot and cold water, clothes line, clothes drying racks, clothes pegs
- Features – Triple filtered water (can drink straight from the tap), Gas hot water, WiFi – credit needs to be purchased, Sky TV (Moana), DVD, stereo, safe, banana plantation
- Outdoors Per Villa – Private swimming Pool, BBQ, outdoor dining table and chairs, loungers, private gated property & off street parking
- Kikau Hut
- Tuoro Restaurant at Black Rock Villas
- Anchorage Restaurant and Bar at Sunset Resort
- Roadside fruit and vegetable stall
- Beluga Cafe
- Pacific Fish and Chip Shop
Each villa sleeps up to 7 people (2 villas booked together will sleep up to 14 people)
Pacific Breeze Raemaru Rates per villa: NZ$295.00 one or two adults
NZ$30.00 per additional adult per night (12+yrs)
NZ$15.00 per additional child per night (0-11yrs)
Minimum stay 7 nights in busy times
Airport transfers are an additional cost and will be arranged by Experience Rarotonga
Check in time: 2pm Check out time: 10am
Please ask and we will give you a confirmed price for your group
Return international airport transfers are not included but can be arranged
Check Availability or Book Online
Please note that bookings are NOT final until confirmed by us following your submission. This will not take more than a day or two. We recommend you either put flights on hold, or call us on +64 21 256 1331 if you would prefer a quicker response time!
Please come and take a look around
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us