Private. Spacious. Absolute Beachfront on South Coast
Vai Villas, two studios side-by-side, are ideal for couples looking for space, privacy, and a stunning absolute beachfront location. Book both if you have friends joining you or combine with the 3 bedroom house next door for larger groups.
Each villa boasts tasteful interiors with stunning views inside and out. Large covered verandahs ensure you enjoy every moment of your stay. Bedrooms are air-conditioned and screened for a good night’s sleep (the beds have been described by some as heavenly!)
There’s no need to worry about the availability of lounge chairs or sun umbrellas. A large partly covered deck out over the beach is the perfect place to finish that book you’ve been waiting to dive into.
Snorkelling is carried out in clear blue waters and kayaks are available for that gentle cruise around the lagoon.
Your welcome basket includes tropical fruits in-season and a sampling of beers produced by “Matutu”, a local microbrewery on the island. The fruit basket is replenished regularly.
Perfect for weddings, birthdays, anniversaries and other events.
Vai Villas is 100% locally owned and the hosts look forward to your stay.
- Kitchen – fridge/freezer, oven, microwave, kitchen linen, toaster, electric jug, cooking utensils, blender, coffee plunger.
- Bedrooms (2 studios) – queen size bed, sofa bed.
- Bathroom, shower, vanity, toilet, bathroom linen.
- Laundry – washing machine, dryer, clothesline, laundry tub, iron, ironing board
- Outdoor – large beach deck, outdoor furniture including dining table & chairs, loungers, off street parking, BBQ, open grassy space, outdoor shower, kayak
- Features – Air conditioning, screened, safe, ceiling fans, TV, phone for local calls only, wifi hotspot (credit needs to be bought to access the internet), First aid kit, fire extinguisher
- Wigmore’s Superstore
- Vaima Restaurant and Bar
- The Yellow Hibiscus at Palm Grove
- Roadside fruit and vegetable stalls
- Beluga Cafe
$270.00/night for 2 guests
3 night minimum stay
Early check-in (before 6am) and late check-out (after 6pm) is a flat fee of NZ$175.00
The villas are serviced every 3 days.
NZ$1,600.00 – includes both Villas for 3 nights and use for private function.
Please note that if you are a guest at the Villa’s there is no cost for the use of the venue for your wedding or event.
The above rates include all local taxes but exclude airport transfers.
We can assist with rental vehicles and this can be booked for your arrival.
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us