Iro’s Beach Villa, Titikaveka, Rarotonga
Modern. Absolute Beachfront on Beautiful Titikaveka Beach!
Iro’s Beach Villa is a modern 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom villa, which has all the modern features required for a relaxing holiday. The two bedrooms are situated at each end of the villa. They are separated by the kitchen, an open-spaced living room and lounge which is complete with TV & DVD. There are air-conditioning and fans for your comfort in each bedroom.
The living area extends out onto a roomy beachfront deck that runs the full width of the villa. There is a BBQ, outdoor dining furniture and sun loungers. Uninhibited lagoon views all the way! Some of the very best in Rarotonga.
PLUS 2 BEDROOM/1 BATHROOM IRO’S BEACH HOUSE NEXT DOOR TO THE VILLA – BOTH SHARE THE SAME AWESOME LOCATION, & EXPERIENCE RAROTONGA IS FORTUNATE TO HAVE BOTH PROPERTIES EXCLUSIVELY.
- Kitchen – Fridge / freezer, kitchen linen, microwave, stove & oven, toaster, plunger, tea and coffee supplied
- Bedrooms – 2x king-size beds (can be split to 2 x singles), extra bedding available, air-conditioning, both bedrooms have lagoon views, screened
- Bathrooms – 2x ensuites, each with separate shower, toilet and vanity
- Laundry – ironing equipment, laundry tub and washing machine
- Outdoors – Large covered lagoon-side verandah, BBQ, kayak, outdoor furniture, loungers, outdoor shower, off-street parking,
- Features – air conditioning in the bedrooms, cell phone coverage, internet – wireless (pre paid credit is required), phone (local landline calls), TV, DVD and stereo, safe
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Roadside fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s SuperStore
NZ$345.00 per night for one/two people (inc air con in bedrooms)
Additional adult is NZ$50.00 per person per night
Additional child is NZ$25.00 per person per night
Return Transfers: $40.00 per person, Experience Rarotonga will book for you if required
Max: 2 Adults/2 Children or 4 Adults
Min. Nights: 5
All prices are inclusive of local taxes but exclude airport transfers We can offer you our client rates for on Island transport and book for you.
Book Online or Check Availability
Please note bookings are not confirmed until we have both confirmed the availability and received your deposit.
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us
Our family had an awesome time at the Cook Islands, and in particular loved our stay at Iro’s beach villa. The setting was magical and very peaceful.
Jennie, you’re an absolute star – thank you for all your help during the booking, and tips for our stay.
Looking forward to returning.
Thanks Nicholas and my pleasure…always great dealing with lovely clients (thanks for your patience at times). Iro’s Beach Villa is a magical spot, almost a private beach 🙂 would love to help with your return visit, keep in touch, cheers Jen
We had a great time at Iros beach villa – our own little slice of paradice
Thank you very much Jennie for finding us this great spot so last minute! We’ll definitely return
Thank you Dave! my pleasure, top spot, isn’t it…happy to book you in any time cheers Jen 🙂
We really loved our stay at Iro’s Beach Villa! Suituated right on a beautiful beach – great for snorkelling, kayaking & walking. So close to a variety of resturants . The Villa itself very comfortable for four people with a great outside dinning area. We’ll be back! Raymond & Susie
Thank you Raymond and Susie! Appreciate your feedback 🙂 it sounds like you also got out and about and enjoyed some of the great restaurants in Raro…we’ll keep in touch and would love to have you back Cheers Jen 🙂
We had a epic time in raro and really enjoyed staying at Iros beach villa. The wedding went real well. Thanks for your help.