Tina’s Beachfront House
Absolute Beachfront. South Coast. Private. Beautiful Views.
Tina’s Beach House is directly on the beach with private beach access.
This modern spacious two bedroom/one bathroom home has contemporary furniture throughout and everything you need for that relaxing holiday of your dreams. The bedrooms have king-size beds which can be split. An extra child can be accommodated if needed. Indoor entertainment includes a large flat screen TV and DVD for those more stay at home days.
The covered deck on the beach side enables so much more space, with shelter from the sun or rain without impeding the total space available. There’s also an outdoor area for sun lovers, with sun loungers and privacy screening from the beach with beautiful palm trees.
In front of the house on the road side is a huge grass backyard and hedge screening from the road.
The house is mostly screened for your comfort and has aircon in the living area.
There is WiFi access too! Credit needs to be purchased.
Children are welcome.
A stroll away, combine Tina’s Beach House, Maunga Retreat, Rosian’s House and Kayne’s House for spacious, comfortable and economical family and group accommodation. Book all 5 houses for a bigger group, this gives you 14 bedrooms, 7 bathrooms, a pool. Plenty of space. Contact us to check availability!
- Kitchen – fridge / freezer, gas hob, oven, microwave, kitchen linen, toaster, coffee plunger
- Bedrooms (2) – 2 x king beds, (beds can be split into singles) 1x extra single bed available
- Bathroom – bathroom linen, separate shower, separate toilet
- Laundry – ironing equipment, laundry tub and washing machine
- Outdoors – covered verandah with clear blinds that that be used for shelter or left up for uninterrupted views, BBQ, outdoor furniture, BBQ table, loungers, hammock, off street parking
- Features – Air con in living area, TV, cell phone coverage, WiFi hotspot, insect screens, pedestal fans
- Fruits of Rarotonga
- The Hub
- Charlie’s Café and Beach Hire
- Maire Nui Gardens
- Moana Sands Restaurant & The Little Polynesian Resort
- Road-side fruit and produce stalls
- Vaima’anga and Wigmore’s SuperStore
The rate is NZ$295.00 per night for one/two people (7 nights plus)
An additional adult is NZ$30.00 per person per night
Additional children 5-11 years are NZ$15.00 per person per night
Children 0-4 years are at NZ$10.00 per night
The above rates are inclusive of local taxes and exclude airport transfers
We can assist and will book your airport transfers and on-island transport
Check Availability or Book Online
Please note that bookings are NOT final until confirmed by us following your submission. This will not take more than a day or two. We recommend you either put flights on hold, or call us on +64 21 256 1331 if you would prefer a quicker response time!
Come with us and take a look around
Guest feedback November 2018:
This is a fantastic property! Very private, bright, airy and very clean. Fantastic beach and the swimming and snorkelling is great (clear turquoise water like in brochures!), we took our paddle board and this is a great place to paddle right in front of the house – not tidal at all. Great outdoor areas if you want sun or shade. Excellent beach and garden area for our 3 and 5 year old boys. Can’t say enough about it and already looking to book it again next year!!
M: +64 21 256 1331
F: follow us